아래 방법대로 진행 해 보시길 바랍니다.
6.15 FAQ-17 What should I do if double-clicking on my OPJ file fails to launch Origin?
Last Update: 10/19/2015
This issue started since Windows Vista and on and not unique to Origin. Usually the message is There is a problem sending the command to the program. It only happens on some PCs and we don't have a fix for this yet. Try the following suggestions and see if one of them will help.
Specify the default application to use when open the opj file again
- Right-click the Origin EXE and choose Run as administrator to run Origin once and exit.
- Right click on an OPJ file and select Open With:Choose Programs.
- Choose the Origin shortcut and check "Always use the selected program for this file".
- We started to support 64 bit Origin in 9.0. If your OS is 64 bit, both 32 and 64 bits are installed by default. Some user said if the default Program to open OPJ is Origin9_64.exe, change it to Origin9.exe or vice versa fixed it.
Clear DDE settings in Registry
- Run origin as administrator, select Window:Script Window to open the Script window.
- run the script "doc -ddde 1". Here ddde stand for disable DDE
- Following the popup message to close origin and run Origin once as administrator. Close Origin.
Make Sure Compatiblity Settings of the Origin exe file was not changed.
- Exit Origin and find the Origin EXE file in Windows Explorer.
- Right click the Origin exe file and choose Properties context menu.
- On the Compatibility tab, make sure all boxes in this tab are UNCHECKED and click OK.
- Right-click the Origin EXE and choose Run as administrator to run Origin once.
Again for Origin 9.0 and 9.1 users, if your OS is 64 bit and you chose to install both 32 bit and 64 bit.do this for both exe files (Origin9.exe and Origin9_64.exe).
If you have two versions of Origin on the same PC, e.g. both Origin 9.0 and Origin 7.5 (Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10). If double clicking opj launches Origin 7.5 instead of Origin 9.0, you can try the following:
- Exit both Origin 7.5 and Origin 9.0.
- Find the Origin 9.0 EXE file in Origin Programming Folder.
- Right click on the EXE file and choose Run as administrator.
------- 원본 내용 ---------
말그대로 실행시 프로그램으로 명령울 전송하는데 문제가 있습니다. 라는
경고 문구와 함께
Origin installation is not finished. Please check that you have run Origin at least once in a normal way.
의 문구가 뜹니다.
메일 프로그램 실행을 누를 시
작동이 중지 되었다는 문구만 뜹니다.
빠른 해결법 부탁드립니다.